Monday, April 20, 2020

Anzac day With my friend Reid

Andy-Reid   and Noah-Jason  

Andy: I in the war It feels like everything leave my body as I feel pain 


Noah: I feel your pain we have been here for a bit now 


Andy: as I started to go I get  shot I feel this pain in my shoulder I see blood 


As I look at my friend he says:


Noah: do not worry my friend we will be ok 


Andy: But they so many of them


Noah: we have our special weapon A TANK 


Andy: But I pain in every side on my body 

Noah: do not worry me friend we have a medic  


 as the medic runs off to help Andy The medic helps Andy easily 

 It is just a short one. I fond it really hard because we are in quarantine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jason, Nice piece of work from you and Reid. What did you find difficult about this piece? You writing was easy to read and set out well. I'm interested in whar comes next. Keep it up. Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason,
    A great start Jason. You and Reid have started to incorporate the emotion the men must have been feeling. Are you working collaboratively on this each day? I look forward to seeing where you two take this story.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.